PERSONALIZED CARE MANAGEMENT
WHAT WE DO
Our process begins with a comprehensive clinical assessment of the patient, including functional, behavioral, social determinant and disease specific. We develop an individualized Care Plan working with the patient’s Primary Care Provider.
HOW WE DO IT
We work with the Primary Care Provider who approves an individualized Care Plan with disease education, remote monitoring, and proactively reaches out to the patient. Through this we are able to improve the clinical outcomes and the quality of care.
Our Actionable Clinical Intelligence (ACI) and AI, combined with our high-touch nurse team and our medical home integration, results in improved clinical outcomes and reduced healthcare spending.
SURROUNDING EACH PATIENT WITH CARE
Our POD approach provides our Clinical Care Team with special insight into patients’ unique needs and individual situation, resulting in improved care and our 24/7 Nurse Triage is always there for our patients.
NAHA POD MEMBERS
- RN POD Manager
- Care Advocates
- Care Advocate Manager
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA)
NAHA HEALTH TAKES A PERSONALIZED & PROACTIVE APPROACH TO CARE MANAGEMENT:
- Our Care Management Team is staffed with licensed health care professionals who are geographically close to our patients whenever possible. They understand the local area, community support available, and work closely with the patient’s Primary Care Provider.
- We develop a Personalized Care Plan based on a comprehensive patient-centric clinical assessment that includes functional, behavioral, disease specific, and social determinants, that is approved by their Primary Care Physician.
- Our easy-to-use app, connected health devices, and our one-of-a-kind Care Management Platform work synergistically to provide our patients the best care possible.
- We interface seamlessly with top EMR/HER software used by most hospitals and physician practices.
- As appropriate, we can provide our patients with a pre-programmed phone/tablet:
- Requests patients to check-in for symptoms to monitor, track, and screen for COVID-19
- One touch connection to their assigned nurse and 24/7 nursing line
- Allows our nurses to call patients for regular check-ins
- Allows for geo-tracking if patient opts in
- Qualifying patients also receive Remote Patient Monitors that connect to our platform via the phone/tablet providing real-time data and an alert system to our Care Team.
OUR COVID-19 PROGRAM
NAHA Health provides COVID-19 Testing, Tracking, Tracing and Vaccine clinics by combining proven patient-centric, Care Management solutions with live Care Advocates and state-of-the-art transformative technologies.
Our COVID-19 Program starts with comprehensive CDC approved assessments to fully understand the patient’s condition. From there we work closely with each individual to educate them on how to prevent COVID-19, how to manage, if present, their chronic conditions, and we ease their anxiety by providing a kind and caring nurse that they come to know and trust. If a patient is exposed to COVID-19, we help them through the quarantine period and if testing is positive, monitor daily and facilitate additional testing to ensure they are COVID-19 free before we discontinue the quarantine. NAHA Health also offers Behavioral Health and Substance Use education and management to assist with those with anxiety, depression, post-traumatic stress and, substance use which are growing medical concerns.